ENGINE ONE-TIME - Clean, Revitalize, Protect
Cerma Engine Treatment
For Gasoline 4 to 8 Cylinder Engines
Add to Engine Oil
Easy One-Time Application
Cerma STM-3 Engine Treatment is our premier product to start the Cerma process and to clean, restore, lubricate, and protect your vehicle. Simple one-time application, add to motor of vehicle and go!
For more information on the Cerma STM-3 technology (Click Here).
See, hear and feel the difference!
- • Protects New, Revives old
- • Restores Engine and Transmission Performance
- • Increases Horsepower & Torque
- • Increases Compression
- • Increases Fuel Economy
- • Reduces Emission Gases
- • Stops Carbon Deposits
- • Reduces Engine Vibration and Noise (Harmonics)
- • Reduces Cold Start Problems. (Tested to -40°F)
- • Increases Heat Transfer for Extreme Temperatures (Hot and Cold)
- • Optimizes oil-change intervals
Notice: All information stated above is based on 14 years of real data, not hype or dreams of a marketing group. Cerma Guarantee's It! Cerma performance claims have been reviewed by the Government and are proud to be the only engine treatment to ever be ETV Program Verified (Click Here).
1. Warm engine for at least 5 minutes.
2. Pour contents into motor oil. Immediately after, Rev engine at 2000 rpms for 3 minutes, then Drive vehicle for at least 20 miles before shutting off engine.
3. Drive vehicle for at least 1500 miles before changing oil. Longer is better, so drive until your next scheduled oil change (See Below)
Example A) If your next scheduled oil change is at 500 miles, add Cerma Engine treatment, drive for 1500 miles, change oil
Example B) If your next scheduled oil change is at 3000 miles, add Cerma Engine treatment, drive for 3000 miles, change oil
Example C) If your next scheduled oil change is at 1500 miles, add Cerma Engine treatment, drive for 1500 miles, change oil
|Help With / Add to||Engine Oil|
|Vehicle Type||Autmobiles, Trucks|
|Manufacturer||Cerma Industries LLC|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|